PMQ for PRINCE2® Practitioners
This is a fast track course for PRINCE2 practitioners who wish to achieve PMQ certification.
This intensive 3 day course ensures a comprehensive understanding of the APM Body of
Knowledge to consolidate your project experience and understanding of the PRINCE2
Delegates who participate will leave the event with:
- All the knowledge needed to pass the PMQ examination
- An in-depth understanding of the key project management skills & techniques
- Practical experience with unique and useful course materials
- Confidence to put the knowledge into practice, and so further develop project
Who should attend?
This course is available exclusively to delegates who are already valid holders of the
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification.
Experience of working on projects in some capacity (the APM suggest 2 years) is desirable.
This course will build on PRINCE2-based skills and provide delegates with the ‘tool-kit’ to
become fully-rounded project managers
Examination & Certification
Participants will sit the 2 hour essay-based examination on Day 3 of the event.
A signed photo ID is required on the day of the exam (passport, driving licence, student
Your Instructor & study programme
All instructors are skilled lecturers and approved by the APM.
There is a need for the completion of self-study elements in advance of the course.
PRINCE2 is becoming the most widely used project management method in the UK and
internationally. However, it is just that, a method, basically a series of process steps that
if followed will help in the delivery of a successful project. What PRINCE2 lacks the APM’s
PMQ qualification contains - including:
- How to analyse a project’s context
- People skills
- How to analyse stakeholders
- How to schedule and understand the project’s critical path(s)
- Monitoring progress using techniques like earned value analysis
- Much more, in fact there are 25 different areas of essential project management
This intensive 3 day course provides delegates with comprehensive training to prepare
them for the PMQ examination (based on the APM Body of Knowledge, 7th Edition).
The course will enable delegates to understand all elements of the APMP syllabus, get
a grip on specific examination language, and learn strategies and tactics for approaching
the examination. Comprehensive examination practice and feedback is included in the
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.