PRINCE2® Blended Training
Become a certified PRINCE2® project manager with our PRINCE2® blended training events.
Many candidates decide that the 'blended' option is the best choice for them and found:
- This is a good option to consider if you are new to Project Management.
- They benefitted from face to face contact with one of our fully qualified and very experienced trainers.
- They completed the Foundation online then attend 2 days classroom study to complete the Practitioner element and examination.
How does it work?
The classroom-based element is run near Bristol in a fantastic setting at Ham Green, which is approximately 5 mins from the M5 J19 or 5 mins from the Clifton suspension bridge.
Each course includes everything you will need to pass:
- All delegate materials and official PRINCE2® (2009) manual
- Full access to the PRINCE2® Online Foundation course
- Personal eCoach support
- An expert, APMG-approved tutor for the Practitioner element
- Foundation and/or Practitioner examinations
- Lunch, tea/coffee and water
- Free parking.